CPDEasy.com for Business is a web based learning platform, accessible from any location, that lets your pharmacy train staff on all aspects of the business and ensure contract compliance and clinical governance.
As a result you will be able to drive down training costs by an average of 41% and spend more time growing your pharmacy business. Book a demo to find out how
With CPDEasy.com for Business you will be able to:
- Deliver training online
- Work in conjunction with your existing training set up
- Integrate with your existing HR systems
- Create individual learning accounts that motivate
- Create powerful dashboards for you and your managers to track staff progress
CPDEasy.com for Business is your complete learning and development solution.
Take control of training
- Powerful management tool to direct training
- Tracking facility and reports
- Dashboard of staff and store training activities
- Individual learner accounts that automatically generates certificates and stores them
- Learning plans
Upload your own existing training materials and create new ones
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and PDF formats supported
- Create your own e-learning courses
- Upload a video, speech or sound file
- Integrate with other CPDEasy.com training products
Create new interactive activities
- Assessments and quizzes
- Feedback and polls
- Use our powerful classroom sharing technology to cut down on away days
Access a world of content
CPDEasy.com is a one stop shop training solution that gives you 24-hour access to an extensive library of learning materials. CPDEasy.com has been developed by pharmacists with practical experience in education and training and hosts GPhC-accredited and other recognised courses in pharmacy staff development.
Some of the organisations we work with:
Some of the benefits to your business…
- Cuts training costs
- Boosts staff performance
- Motivates learners to complete training
- Takes away the hassle of staff training
- Tailored to your business needs
- Saves time and money and cuts burdensome paperwork
- Full support and advice from our pharmacist support team
- Keeps records up-to-date and makes contract compliance easy
- Range of GPhC-accredited training in one place
- Small to medium pharmacies who want a hassle-free way of managing staff training
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) for all staff
- Ongoing training programme
- Accredited modules
Why choose CPDEasy.com for Business?
Your staff are your most valuable resource and investing in their training will drive the the return on your investment.
The pharmacies we work with recognise this value and have chosen to invest in their people through the use of our online learning platform – CPDEasy.com for Business.
The main reason for choosing our online learning platform is gaining clinical governance across their business and delivering more services and doing this efficiently, and therefore making huge savings in cost and time resource.
What our clients say:
‘‘CPDEasy.com is a key professional and business asset …’’
Stephen Foster, Pharmacy Superintendent, Pierremont Pharmacy, Kent
‘‘We were aware that larger pharmacy chains had smarter electronic training systems in place that provided solutions to many of our problems and unable to create such a system ourselves, we began looking for a similar provider. It was at the Pharmacy Show that we first saw the CPDEasy.com for Business programme. We liked that staff had their own learning portfolio and could view their personal progress and achievements, whilst at the same time also allowing head office the opportunity to monitor access to and completion of training.”
Andrea Smith, professional services development manager, Wilsons Pharmacies
‘‘The MCA course was found to be engaging, practical and always interesting. I have received a lot of feedback from the staff and the consensus is that it not only allowed them to learn in an enjoyable way but also stimulated them to want to learn more.”
Roy Winograd, Superdrug manager
Book an online 10-minute demo with Priya Kotecha on 0208 2974863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.